Current Open Positions
We do not have any open positions at this time. Please check back later.
Who We Are
At United Schools of Indianapolis, we believe all children deserve access to high quality educational opportunities. Many neighborhoods in the city of Indianapolis lack excellent school options. Together, we’re providing an equitable education that will ensure our scholars are prepared for college and beyond. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals who are committed to student success.
What We Offer
- Ongoing Applied Professional Growth: We provide teachers with a system of professional learning and support that is ongoing and job-embedded. The school schedule provides time during the school day for teachers to learn and plan with instructional leaders. See Teacher Supports for more details.
- Collaborative Staff Culture: Our staff is a family and recognizes that everyone needs each other in order for our school community to thrive. We are intentional about providing opportunities for collaboration, teacher voice and innovation.
- Career Progression: Teachers can pursue a variety of positions throughout their career – mentor teacher, student support team member and instructional coach – depending upon their interests, abilities and accomplishments. As teachers progress – their roles, responsibilities and compensation increase.
- Performance-based Compensation: Teachers earn merit-based bonuses and annual raises by going above and beyond to meet the needs of all scholars and our school community. Base salaries are competitive with other schools in the city of Indianapolis.
Who We Want
- Excellence: We set and reach high expectations.
- Relationships: We build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Growth Mindset: We are committed to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: We consistently do what is right even when it is difficult.