How to Enroll a Student
Avondale Meadows Middle School is a partner with Enroll Indy, a city-wide unified enrollment system. In order to enroll at AMMS, families will need to fill out an Enroll Indy Application. When completing the application, you will need to rank AMMS as #1 on the application in order to have the best chance of being matched with us. If you have questions about how to fill out the application, contact Jacqueline Benford at 317-550-3363. Instructions are also listed below.
Enrolling at AMMS
Families who are interested in enrolling at AMMS should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application by visiting enrollindy.org/apply.
- Create a family profile
- Complete an application
- Rank AMMS as #1 choice.
- Enroll Indy notifies you of a school match (date of school match notification is detailed below).
- If matched with AMMS, you will receive a welcome letter from the school detailing next steps for enrolling your scholar.
- Attend AMMS New Family Orientation (dates will be included in welcome letter) and complete registration documents.
Note: Applying IN THE 1ST OR 2ND Round and ranking AMMS #1 on your application provides the best chance of being matched with us.
Enroll Indy Application Timeline
- Round 1: November 1 – January 31 (Results released February 20)
- Round 2: February 1 – April 30 (Results released May 21)