Make sure your child is well equipped for classes! We’ve provided the supplies list here for your convenience and the list can also be downloaded using the button at the bottom.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- 1 3” binder
- 10 plastic folders that are 3 whole punched (2 red, 2 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow, 2 black/purple)
- 1 pack of 3×5 index cards
- 6 Kleenex boxes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of loose-leaf paper
- 1 box of Ziploc quart size baggies
- 1 set of sturdy headphones to be used daily
- 1 box of markers (12 count)
- 1 package of highlighters
- 100 yellow pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 package of dry erase markers
- 2 packs of Clorox wipes
- 30 blue/black pens (no glitter/gel pens or G2s)
- 1 pencil pouch to fit in a three ring binder w/a zipper
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 large glue stick
- 2 pink erasers and 2 packages of pencil top erasers
Summer Enrichment Work
Reading Novel: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
Students who pass the summer reading assessment and put forth their best effort on the math packet will be invited to a pizza party!
* The 3 inch binder will be used for all classes. This binder will travel with the student from class to class and will have a section for each class. We suggest buying the binders that have the clear pocket on the outside and pockets on the inside of the binder as well, as they will need to last all year. They will need to be replaced if broken or destroyed.
* We recommend buying extra art supplies before school starts because they are priced lower than they are during the middle of the school year. Students are expected to have a supply of colored pencils, markers, etc. . . ALL YEAR. If they lose them, or run out. . . items may need to be replaced.
* Please no toys or technology that distract from the learning environment.